Monday, September 22, 2008

Eagles Defense Punish Roethlisberger, Steelers 15-6

http://www.nflgridirongab.com/

This is an entire site dedicated to NFL news and highlights. I like it because there are multiple blogs on one page with every game that happened yesterday in the NFL.
It is good because he says how all of the points that were made and by who. Also it gives a little insight on how the game was looked at from the public eye. i agreed with everything the author said about the steelers offense making it look easy for the eagles. i think Roethlisberger made his team look bad. not that is was his entire fault because the o line didn't help change that either. i always thought the eagles had a decent strong defense, this game was proof. it wasn't like a phenomenal game or anything huge for the eagles, but they were stable.

2 comments:

Dan Cook said...

That is a pretty cool site jess. I disagree with you though that this weeks game wasn't a big one. I thing the eagles showed just how dangerous their pass rush can be and I thing other teams in the league now know they must be ready for the rush. This is going to change the way teams attack the eagles. I hope the eagles can withstand these new game plans but we will have to wait and see.

Jim said...

I don't know, I think the Birds defense looked strong...or at least capitalized on the weak Pitt D!